与同事周末去玩的商务英语口语练习

作者:网友提供 时间:2020-03-23

  今天小编为大家带来了商务英语口语的练习,英语口语一直都是我们中国学生的薄弱项,希望通过以下内容的学习,对你有所帮助。
  Ⅰ.核心学习:Weekend away with Colleagues 与同事周末去玩
  Steve: I am so tired of the city life.
  史蒂夫:我很厌倦城市生活。
  Mike: Do you mean all the long hours at work as well as the noise and bustle of the big smoke?
  迈克: 你是指工作时间很长以及嘈杂的声音和飞驰的浓烟?
  Steve: Got it in one my friend.
  史蒂夫:没错,我的朋友。
  Mike: How about we suggest that we all go away for a company outing to somewhere rural?
  迈克: 我们建议公司里所有的人去乡下某个地方玩玩,怎么样?
  Steve: That sounds like an interesting idea. Where could we go?
  史蒂夫:这想法听起来很有意思。我们可以去哪?
  Mike: Well we live in this huge city, so how about we go somewhere that is the complete opposite?
  迈克:嗯,我们住在大城市里,因此我们要去一个截然不同的地方,怎么样?
  Steve: Do you mean somewhere in the countryside?
  史蒂夫:你是指农村?
  Mike: Yep - let's find a small village and spend the weekend away.
  迈克:没错―我们去找一个小村子,然后在那里度周末。
  Steve: Cool! And it will be even better if we can convince the taskmaster to pay the bill!
  史蒂夫:酷!如果我们能说服头儿掏钱,那就更好了!
  Ⅱ.单词简析
  1) Bustle: moving quickly
  飞奔:快速移动
  ex:Sometimes the hustle and bustle of the city just gets me down, so I escape to somewhere slower and quieter.
  有时候城里熙熙攘攘的景象让我觉得很沮丧,所以我要逃到一个节奏慢点、安静点的地方。
  2) Outing: a trip away
  外出:旅行
  ex:One of the best ways to refresh yourself is to have an outing somewhere completely different.
  恢复精力*好的方法之一是到一个截然不同的地方旅行。
  3) Rural: the opposite of urban, the countryside
  乡间:城市的反面,农村
  ex:The majority of Chinese people live in rural areas and not in big cities.
  大多数的中国人生活在农村而不是大城市。
  4) Taskmaster: your boss, the person who tell you what to do
  头儿:你的老板
  ex:I can't go out for a beer tonight because my taskmaster wants me to finish an important report.
  今晚我不能去喝啤酒,因为我的上司想让我完成一份重要报告。

相关资源 更多

当前位置:

资料详情

本站展示的所有信息内容系由机构或个人用户发布,可能存在发布者所发布的信息,并未获得品牌所有人有效授权。本平台会加强审核,但无法完全排除差错或疏漏。郑重声明:本平台仅为免费注册用户提供免费的信息发布渠道,但不对其发布信息的真实性、准确性和合法性负责,对此也不承担任何法律责任。对于从本网站或本网站的任何有关服务所获得的资讯、内容或广告,您接受或信赖任何信息所产生之风险应自行承担,本网对任何使用或提供本网站信息的商业活动及其风险不承担任何责任。,如果侵犯,请及时通知我们,发送邮件至15610150293@126.com本网站将在第一时间及时删除。